Friday, October 19, 2012

Pretty Fly for a Mama!


I get a lot of compliments about what I wear everyday so I wanted to start sharing my outfits and proving that mommy's can be cute and stylish!



This is what I wore during week 23!

The whole outfit other than the undershirt are from WH|BM! Even the denim are regular jeans and I wore with a BeBand holding them up! Who else loves those things??? Seriously I hate maternity pants, so this is my only solution, other than leggings!

Also I wanted to prove with this outfit that a pregnant lady can WEAR A BELT!

The undershirt is also made my BeBand and sold in Target. I really like their basic maternity wear! Comfy and easy!

xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cute blog! I'm a new GFC follower coming over from Bloggers.com. I would love if you stopped by, feel free to follow back
http://iheartpears.blogspot.com