Wednesday, June 8, 2011

GroVia Diapers - One Year Later

I started using GroVia (then GroBaby) diapers about a year ago when Kirsten was 5 months old. We used other cloth before that, and after being discouraged and burdened by all of the work, I almost gave up on cloth all together. On a whim I ordered these diapers, just to give it a try, and have never looked back since!

Thankfully they came out with new prints and colors recently, and have been working on making new products that are safe and environmentally friendly.

I bought Kirsten a few of the new prints, and really could not resist getting her the airplanes. Of course these are meant for boys, but who are we kidding here, they are TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!



Did you just die? Because I did when I put it on her!

I could keep going about how great I think GroVia is, and how someone who is hesitant about cloth diapering should give them a shot before giving up on the idea of cloth. They are easy to use and I have had ZERO problems with cleaning them. Most of my inserts, about a year later, are still stain free and as absorbent as ever!

The customer service is really amazing and have been there for me in a few pickles. Like the time the snaps stopped snapping or Kirsten's "sick" diaper stains almost ruined a whole batch of inserts.

One year later I am as happy as ever, and look forward to cloth diapering my growing toddler, using my adjustable GroVia diapers that will fit her little butt until she can use the potty.

Thank-you GroVia... and I hope every one is encouraged to give their cloth diaper companies a little hug sometime soon... they deserve it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

trying to get free stuff much??

Jess said...

Don't listen to anonymous, obviously he/she sucks at life! I have the airplane one for my little man I just died when I saw him in it and totally died again seeing your little girl in it! Too cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erika said...

I really wish it was this easy to get free stuff. In that case... I really like Coach handbags, Dunkin Donuts coffee, and my Pandora bracelet could really use another charm!

But seriously... I just like showing appreciation for companies who do a good job. GroVia is one of them. I only want to encourage anyone else who may be thinking of cloth to do their research and not give up when diapers leak or the stains seem impossible to remove!