Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Summer Pledge

This summer I pledge to.......



* learn patience with my daughter. I promise to not gritting my teeth, which causes huge headaches, thus me losing my cool way too often with people, especially her.

* go on more walks. Baby, you WILL learn to love your stroller!

* put on a bathing suit at least twice a week

* visit more farmer's markets and cook with more fresh ingredients!

* turn my green house into an actual green house, where real flowers and plants live. Not the weeds who currently reside inside.

* paint my kitchen, master bedroom, and hallway

* drink less coffee, and more smoothies

* eat outside at restaurants

* take in every moment, savor every second, and create the best memories for Kirsten. Even though she won't remember this summer, I want it to be one of her BEST

1 comment:

Unknown said...

enjoy your summer! sounds like good things planned