Thursday, June 3, 2010

Two Announcements

ONE
I have officially bought www.mommyburgh.com and will be moving my blog there within the next few weeks. I am also working on a new design! Stay tuned for BIG surprises and a new look!


TWO
I finally got a ticket for Blogher 2010 in NYC AUG 6th and 7th! I am beyond excited to meet all of my fellow bloggers, and a few of the people I have major blog crushes on! I can't wait to learn more about blogging and making my site a lot better.
BlogHer


Thanks to all of my readers for making this possible. I am still such a small part of the blogging world but can't wait to make these improvements and get more exciting things in motion for MommyBurgh

2 comments:

MrsAstor said...

So excited for your convention! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Mary@Everyday Baby Steps said...

Hello! I found you on the Bloggy Boot Camp site. Just had to come check out your blog, as I live in Butler, PA. Wish I were going to BlogHer, but I am considering Bloggy Boot Camp Philadelphia. Would be great to meet you!