Wednesday, March 2, 2011

ch-ch-changes!

First of all... wow so I am back on this site? Yes. Due to some wackiness happening over at www.mommyburgh.com I need to post here. Plus it is such prettier over here, don't ya think?


Anyway, how are you? How has life been? Have you missed me?

Let's get to the good stuff. Why did I stop blogging? Where did I go? Well I never really went anywhere. I just needed a break from some things in life, and sadly my blog took a huge back seat. The person who used to be able to juggle 1000 tasks could no longer do so, and things had get shut down.

What's happened since my last post? A LOT!

That person I was referring to before really wanted to come back. And sadly that could not happen when I worked a job that I absolutely hated 45 hours a week. I hated that job. I clashed with some people. It made me a really ugly person. And I wanted to get back to the simple things. My daughter.

My daughter comes first, always, and the job was keeping me from her. And keeping me from being the best mom I could be. Not saying that a full-time working mom is doing something wrong, but this full-time mom thing was just not for me. I missed seeing her, watching her grow, being there for the special moments, the not so special moments, to cook dinner, clean the house... the list just goes on and on. I could write for hours about the things I missed. I missed being able to clean! You know I am seriously nuts when I miss cleaning!

Other than that I really just missed my husband and I wasn't being a good wife. Things had to change.

And they did!

I quit. I have been home for three weeks and loving it. We haven't done a lot but doing nothing has been such a blessing. I can watch Roseanne again during the day, sit on the floor and fold laundry while eating ice cream, take my daughter anywhere I want, whenever I want. It is just such a relief!

I go back to work at another retail store (a much better one!) tomorrow, but my hours are extremely limited. Again, focus is on my family and myself.

I cannot wait to get back to blogging and being kid centered again. I missed reading blogs and being apart of this mommy world.

Stay tuned and keep me on your list!

I'M BACK!!!!!!

1 comment: