Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lots of little things

Seriously, am I still bleeding after giving birth? One month later???? This is every girls worst nightmare! And to think, Aunt FLO hasn't even arrived yet! Oh the horror!!!!!

It was Kirsten's one month birthday on Monday! My little girl is getting so big. She is very much more wide eyed, babbles more, and looks as though she can focus more on objects. And she is still rolling over!

To celebrate being one month she has gotten a cold. Her little nose is completely clogged and she sounds awful! I try the nose sucker, and it seems to not really work. I have resorted to shoving baby q-tips up her nose and yanking out giant boogers. She of course screams, but I can't take hearing her struggle to breath all day!

We were supposed to go for one month photos but due to the weather and her cold, we decided against it.

Which remind me...... holy snow Batman! We got about 20 inches of snow here. Thankfully Todd shoveled us out, so we aren't completely snowed in, but it is still very crazy. We took Pete to Petco for a groom yesterday and struggled on the roads. Main roads are barely touched, and cars were sliding everywhere! Schools are closed and Pittsburgh seems to not really know what to do with itself.

I hope to get Kirsten outside for a photo or two with the snow in the background. I can't wait to tell her about this ten years from now! I only wish she was a little older so we could go sled riding!

No comments: