Monday, February 15, 2010

Summer Infant Super Seat

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I just wanted to rave for a minute about the Summer Infant Super Seat! We bought this for Kirsten for Valentine's Day and tried it out last night and she really enjoys it. She doesn't fully understand it yet, but she will sit in it, look around, watch the tv, and sits up VERY well on her own (as seen in the photo).
This product is awesome and really great to use before the exersaucer. She can't hold herself up well enough yet in the exersaucer, so I wanted something that would act as in "in-between" toy.
I can't wait for her to fully use the chair, and its toys. I hope she enjoys it and wants to eat snacks and watch morning cartoons while sitting in the chair.
I would say this is far better than the Bumbo!
The back is high and she doesn't flop back, and I don't worry about her tipping over or falling out.

No comments: