Saturday, May 15, 2010

Our Day at the Zoo

One would think that having a shih-tzu at home would be enough, but we decided we needed to check out the other exotic animals in our neighborhood and bought a season pass to the Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium.

It was a wonderful day, and the weather was amazing. Best part, Kirsten was an angel the whole day. She barely made a sound, checked out all the animals, and enjoyed some good people watching too.

Afterwards we went to the Church Brew Works in Lawrenceville and had a yummy dinner. Again, Kirsten was awesome. I think she knew people were watching and wanted to put on a show. "Look everyone, I'm such a good baby. Look how lucky my parents are! I'm such a good girl." Meanwhile, we were onto her little tricks. Regardless, we were happy that she enjoyed the day as much as we did. Truly a great family day.







3 comments:

Amanda said...

Your pictures always make me homesick! I haven't been back there since my Junior year of high school...maybe it's time to take the family back for a trip!

Looks like you had fun, and your family is beautiful!

Nicci said...

Where did you get that ADORABLE giraffe blankie? I have an obsession with giraffes :)

Erika said...

The lovey is from Mia Dolce Originals
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MiaDolce

she can custom make basically anything!