Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Another product to try, another day


It seems like since becoming a mommy all I do is research products to try on Kirsten. The poor thing is probably going through sensory overload!

Anyway, I discovered this toy while cruising around other mommy blogs. They are little stuffed animals that you can heat up, and the baby can hold and snuggle. The site claims they are good for colic or a sick baby. I reminds me of my love for heating pads when I was pregnant. How good did that feel??? Amazing right?

Well I may go ahead and order one of these to give a try when Kirsten is feeling a little ill. Imagine how good it would feel against a little congested chest.

She is clearly not old enough to really enjoy this. She would have to be able to safely have a stuffed animal in her bed without it killing her in her sleep.

This particular bear that I have shown above comes with a really soft throw blanket. We currently only have one REALLY soft blanket that she uses constantly. I have decided it is her favorite blanket, even though I'm sure she really could care less which one is on her.

The site: Warm Buddy also has products for mommy. A pad that goes over your chest, around your neck, or even warm booties. Wow the luxury!

They even have these mits for adults. They don't get warmed up but claim to be cute and warm for your hands in the winter. Personally, I couldn't take myself very seriously wearing bear paws out in public. Cute idea though!



Its amazing the things that are out there for babies and mommies. It appears that every little detail has been taken care of, and our jobs as mommies is to just buy it all, go bankrupt, but be happy with our bear mits on and our baby rolling around amongst hundreds of items.

No comments: