Thursday, March 11, 2010

Getting a new Look

I have been working with an absolutely amazing designer to remodel MommyBurgh, and it is looking SO GOOD! I cannot wait to debut it for you guys!

Things to come....
Best of: newborn essentials
What to pack for the hospital (checklist)
Best of: reading material
Cloth diapering, the first days

and much much more!

Please email or comment any suggestions for upcoming posts. And of course the usual "my baby is cute, here are photos" posts will be coming! Kirsten keeps growing and changing, I have tons to write about!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I love seeing pictures of your little one...keep those coming daily ;)

Erika said...

Thanks!!!!! I love taking them! She is probably going blind by the flashes!

Unknown said...

I LOVE it!! Looks great and I can't wait to see all the new stuff you're doing. I am trying to think up some new things to do on my blog to get it going. :)

lelah said...

I love it, it's so pretty!!