Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bath Time!

Kirsten has loved the bath from day one. She loves the warm water, doesn't fuss when I lather up her hair, and smiles when I rinse her off with the shower attachment on her tub. I figured most babies hated bath time until they could sit up and play, but she has taken to it so well. It is a really special time between mommy and baby, and I really cherish that she enjoys it.



We decided on the Summer Infant Tub, because of the sling insert and the shower option. Honestly, the little shower thing is awesome! The water is so soapy after washing her, and I could never get her hair completely rinsed clean. Kirsten has hair so this is an awesome feature to get those extra suds out!






Thanks to our friend Kelly and her baby Addison for the doggy towel!!!!

Also, I bought Kirsten a really cute lovey from this Etsy store! She has really taken to grabbing stuff and putting it in her mouth, and she immediately grabbed it and shoved it along with her little fists into her mouth!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have that tub! But I didn't like it. :( I felt Noopy could slip off that lounger really easily, and I definitely didn't feel like I could bathe him by myself. But he's kind of extremely wiggly, so maybe it was just us.

Erika said...

Kirsten is wiggly too, and does make her way to the bottom of it. But her legs hit the bottom and she sort of stops herself. I bathe her alone everyday and haven't had a problem.

We originally had the whale tub that everyone raves about, but I liked that this had a sling that we could toss in the car. and i liked that the tub was flat so we could use it beyond her laying down in it.