Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Planet Wise wet bags




I think I have found THE BEST wet bag out there! Thanks to my friends over at Pittsburgh Cloth Diapers, I have made this discovery! They are Planet Wise wet bags!

Really it all began with me just not being able to resist things made in fun fabrics and patterns. And these wet bags come in really amazing patterns! And the fabrics are great! The bags also come in various sizes. So a larger one would be perfect for trips or daycare! I like to hang the large bag from our changing table for quick and easy changes, and have a smaller bag for our diaper bag.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The concept behind the bag is that there are two pouches. The pouch in the front is the "dry" section where you can keep inserts or diapers that have not been used. This is awesome for organization and keeping things clean. I tend to just stuff everything into my diaper bag, so this is a really nice solution. And I don't have to worry about things that are floating around in my bag getting all over the inserts.

Next part is the main section, the "wet" pocket. This is the largest part of the bag and has a special liner for soiled items.

The wet section is super durable and keeps the mess in very well. From experience, it safely kept 3 poopy diapers inside, mess free! The liner is very easy to wipe down if you were out and about, unable to wash the whole bag too.

This concept is awesome because if baby is staying somewhere for a long period of time (daycare or vacation) everything can be organized and easy to find/use!

It is advised to wash the bag before use!

Here is a list of retailers so you can get your own Planet Wise wet bag!!!

No comments: