Friday, April 9, 2010

You're 3 Months Old baby girl



As I sit on the couch while my baby girl swings and smiles, I will write a post about how amazing it is that she is already 3 months old.....


Dearest Kirsten,

On April 8th, 2010 you turned 3 months old! This is a large milestone in your growth and development. You will soon be sitting on your own, holding onto your toys without my assistance, rolling around on the floor, and laughing more and more.

I look at this time as when I shall clean out your closet and pack away all of your newborn and most of your 0-3 month of clothing. You are growing so fast that an entire closet of clothing needs to be packed away, and those clothes I stored under you bed, months before you were even born, can now fit you. I really have no idea how we got to this point so quickly, but it is so much fun, and so exciting to see you grow into a beautiful little girl.

You smile all the time, especially when I come into your room in the morning and greet yo with a big "hello my angel!" You squeal in laughter when I make funny noises and faces. You have the biggest smile, and it warms my heart when I see it.

The weather is getting warmer, and the sun is showing its face a lot more, so a lot of exciting things will be happening. We will play in your backyard, go on walks in the park, and even go swimming. I have stocked up on diapers and swim suits, and cannot wait to see your tiny toes touching the water for the first time. I cannot wait to see you discover the water and begin your journey in swimming and playing.

You love to watch tv, especially Blue's Clues in the morning. I love this time spent with you. You drink a bottle, I drink a coffee, and we sing along as Blue and Steve find clues and discover new surprises. I love watching you look so intently at the tv, just happy to be hanging out with me in the morning.

Your hair is getting so long, and showing signs of being blonde. Your eyes are still a bright blue, even though your daddy and I don't have blue eyes. You amaze us with your beauty and how cute you look, even while screaming.

Another big milestone is that you are sleeping without your Nap Nanny in your crib. It is great to see you sleeping so soundly, laying flat in your bed, under your comfy blanket. You look like such a big girl sleep soundly amongst your animals.

I hope this month is a blast for the both of us. I always have such high expectations for you, and regardless if you meet all of the milestones, you continue to surprise me everyday.

I love you so much, and cannot wait to spend this month outdoors, discovering a whole new world that surrounds you.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: